Prep Time: 8-10 min.Cooking Time: 10 min.Number of Servings: 4 Ingredients:
- 2 cups heavy cream
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 2 cups fresh spinach, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper, (finely ground)
- 1 tablespoon mint leaves, torn
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup celery leaves, chopped
- 2 tablespoon butter
- 1 cup celery stalks, chopped
- Arrange Instant Pot over a dry platform in your kitchen. Open its top lid and switch it on.
- Find and press “SAUTE” cooking function; add the butter in it and allow it to heat.
- In the pot, add the onions, garlic, and celery stalks; cook (while stirring) until turns translucent and softened for around 2 minutes.
- Add celery leaves and spinach; season to taste and stir-cook for 2-3 minutes.
- Add in the heavy cream; gently stir to mix well.
- Close top lid to create a locked chamber; make sure that safety valve is in locking position.
- Find and press “MANUAL” cooking function; timer to 5 minutes with default “HIGH” pressure mode.
- Allow the pressure to build to cook the ingredients.
- After cooking time is over, press “CANCEL” setting. Find and press “QPR” cooking function. This setting is for quick release of inside pressure.
- Slowly open the lid, stir in the mint and lemon juice. Take out the cooked recipe in serving plates or serving bowls and enjoy the keto recipe.
Nutritional Values (Per Serving):Calories – 263Fat – 27gSaturated Fat – 6gTrans Fat – 0gCarbohydrates – 6gFiber – 1gSodium – 458mgProtein – 4g