Prep Time: 8-10 min.Cooking Time: 5-8 min.Number of Servings: 4Ingredients:
- 4 egg whites
- 2 tablespoons heavy cream
- 1 cauliflower head, chopped
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1/3 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- (finely ground) black pepper and salt, as per taste preference
- Add the cauliflower in a bowl. Add the egg whites, heavy cream, cheddar, and season with (finely ground) black pepper and salt. Combine well and set aside for 10-15 minutes.
- Arrange Instant Pot over a dry platform in your kitchen. Open its top lid and switch it on.
- Find and press “SAUTE” cooking function; add the butter in it and allow it to heat.
- In the pot, add the small nuggets from the mix using a large tablespoon or your hands; cook (while stirring) until turns golden.
- Serve warm.
Nutritional Values (Per Serving):Calories – 264Fat – 21gSaturated Fat – 7gTrans Fat – 0gCarbohydrates – 4gFiber – 1gSodium – 186mgProtein – 11g