Prep Time: 8-10 min.Cooking Time: 25 min.Number of Servings: 6Ingredients:
- 6 sausage links, cut to make slices
- 1 onion, diced
- 6 eggs
- 6 bacon slices, cooked and crumbled
- ½ cup milk
- ¼ teaspoon pepper
- 1 ½ cups water
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- Beat the eggs along with the milk and seasonings. Stir in the remaining ingredients.
- Grease a baking dish with coconut oil cooking spray. Add the egg mixture into it.
- Arrange Instant Pot over a dry platform in your kitchen. Open its top lid and switch it on.
- In the pot, pour water. Arrange a trivet or steamer basket inside that came with Instant Pot. Now place/arrange the dish over the trivet/basket.
- Close top lid to create a locked chamber; make sure that safety valve is in locking position.
- Find and press “MANUAL” cooking function; timer to 25 minutes with default “HIGH” pressure mode.
- Allow the pressure to build to cook the ingredients.
- After cooking time is over, press “CANCEL” setting. Find and press “NPR” cooking function. This setting is for natural release of inside pressure and it takes around 10 minutes to slowly release pressure.
- Slowly open the lid, take out the cooked recipe in serving plates or serving bowls and enjoy the keto recipe.
Nutritional Values (Per Serving):Calories – 234Fat – 14gSaturated Fat – 4gTrans Fat – 0gCarbohydrates – 4gFiber – 0gSodium – 234mgProtein – 17g