Prep Time: 8-10 min.Cooking Time: 20 min.Number of Servings: 2Ingredients:
- 3 tablespoons full-fat butter
- 1/2 teaspoon Himalayan salt
- 1 avocado, sliced in half
- 2 eggs, whole
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- Slice the avocado in half, remove pit, and brush evenly with butter. Set aside.
- Gently crack eggs in each avocado and sprinkle with salt and oregano.
- Arrange Instant Pot over a dry platform in your kitchen. Open its top lid and switch it on.
- In the pot, pour water. Arrange a trivet or steamer basket inside that came with Instant Pot. Now place/arrange the avocado over the trivet/basket.
- Close top lid to create a locked chamber; make sure that safety valve is in locking position.
- Find and press “STEAM” cooking function; timer to 20 minutes with default “HIGH” pressure mode.
- Allow the pressure to build to cook the ingredients.
- After cooking time is over, press “CANCEL” setting. Find and press “QPR” cooking function. This setting is for quick release of inside pressure.
- Slowly open the lid, take out the cooked recipe in serving plates or serving bowls and enjoy the keto recipe.
Nutritional Values (Per Serving):Calories – 324Fat – 24gSaturated Fat – 2gTrans Fat – 0gCarbohydrates – 8gFiber – 3gSodium – 146mgProtein – 8g